Marylanders aren’t Happy about Covid Vaccines
Dear Governor Moore:
The State DOH and Immunization Commission collected, controlled, or directed hundreds of millions of dollars to promote the uptake of covid vaccines in Maryland. They failed to inform Marylanders of credible, concerning data about the shots, creating the appearance of a serious financial conflict of interest.
Please direct the State Attorney General’s Office of Medical and Consumer Fraud to open an immediate investigation of this matter.
While collecting funding to promote covid shots, the State DOH and Immunization Commission concealed data that contradicted their “safe and effective” sales pitch. The following negative features of covid vaccines were not disclosed:
1) The CDC reported directly to MD DOH 176 VAERS Maryland death events. The DOH did not disclose or investigate these death reports.
2) Science.org December 2022: Class switch toward noninflammatory, spike-specific IgG4 antibodies after repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination | Science Immunology:
3) Cleveland Clinic December 2022: Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine | medRxiv
4) Journal of Clinical Immunology: April 2022 JCM | Free Full-Text | The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients—A Large Population-Based Study (mdpi.com)
5) Journal Vaccine September 2022: Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults – ScienceDirect
6) Nature NPJ Journal Nature May 2023: Risk assessment of retinal vascular occlusion after COVID-19 vaccination | npj Vaccines (nature.com)
Deliberately denying Marylanders disclosure of all known features of the covid shots, while actively accepting funding to promote them, must be investigated as a possibly serious criminal conspiracy.